Saturday, May 14, 2011

kannada Actress Radhika Kumaraswamy Family Photo Kumaraswamy wife Kannada acress radhika Family photo News


Kannada Actress Radhika, who has been reported to have married former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy, has confirmed her marital status. She has also confirmed she is the mother of a baby girl Named Shamika K Swamy in a brief interview to a Kannada newspaper. “It is true that I have married him. I have only one child, not two. Her name is Shamika K Swamy. She stays with me and not in any foreign country as reported. I am happy and my husband takes good care of me.” The name of Kumaraswamy was not mentioned.

On 27-01-2011, Friday, Kumaraswamy and his wife went to Dharmasthala to thank the deity for a girl child; almost at the same time, Radhika, too, was there with her daughter. Temple sources said both offered special pujas

No comments:

Post a Comment